Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weapons Mastery Loses Web Grenade

According to Castle, in clarifying his w00t interview comments on Weapons Mastery changes:

2) I misspoke re: Weapon Mastery getting Focused Accuracy. It's Targeting Drone. Functionally, it's *identical* to FA, it just has the visuals and display name of TD.

3) Web Grenade is the power that is being replaced in Weapon Mastery.


Part of the reason I took Weapons Mastery is that Web Grenade is so good in PvP. A Scrapper's #1 problem in PvP is simply catching the opponent, and without Web Grenade it's going to be a whole lot harder. They're shoehorning in Focused Accuracy by giving it the Targeting Drone animation. Well, at least that makes it a bit more entertaining, though probably thematically inappropriate for Daemodand, my MA/SR/WN Scrapper.

I'll give it a shot and see how I like it. Not happy about this change as of right now, though. If I wanted Focused Accuracy, I'd have taken the Body Mastery Pool. I'll bet the same is true of other Weapons Mastery fans.

P.S. The quote feature on blogger is very difficult to work with. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment