Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Mac of MMOs Meets...The Mac!

City of Heroes is known in the player base as "the Mac of MMOs" due to its elegant design reminding people of the quality of Apple products (OMG I sound like an Apple ad lol).

Well, the Mac of MMOs is coming to the Mac of computers! For those keeping score at home, the Mac of computers is the Mac. ;)

If you like reading press releases, here's another for you to read.

This is fantastic news! I welcome our new Apple overlords.

And uh, I use a PC. :p

P.S. A Valkyrie costume set is included with the Mac edition of the game, and will be available for purchase in early 2009 for those not using Macs. I really don't like the trend of locking up costume pieces like this, but I don't begrudge new Mac players some perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment