Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today's DING!s

The Crimson Chameleon, level 24 MA/NIN Stalker

She's back from a month hiatus, and just as fun as ever. The Staminaless build is working out quite nicely at this point. I respecced out of Thunder Kick and into Crippling Axe Kick. I checked the numbers and they have the same Damage Per Activation, but CAK has better burst damage and better (and more reliable) secondary effects. As a result, she's killing things much more quickly and saving a bit more Endurance because of that.

Easily my next 50 Stalker, she's a lot of fun.

The Star-Spangled Basher, level 29 SS/WP Brute

I want to get him up to 30 and try him out in PvP a bit. I'm loving Super Strength as usual. It's just such a solid set. I'm thinking of respeccing to rearrange Hand Clap and Swift though. Swift is the only power from Fitness I'm taking. Why take one and not the others? In for a penny, in for a pound? Because even though I'm taking Swift, I'm skipping the others to save two powers. And a power saved is a power earned. ;)

Hollerin' Harry, level 14 Sonic/Sonic Corruptor

I beat an Elite Boss Facemaker with good ol' Harry! I'm really liking the solo build Sonic sets. Thank goodness Issue 13 will allow me to have a teaming build, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment