Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New City of Heroes Articles

TenTonHammer.com discusses making the new Cimerora missions with Senior Game Designer Bruce Harlick.

GameZone.com has an Issue 13 Q&A with Matt Miller.

Funny thing about Day Jobs, I remember some time ago the idea of rested XP was suggested on the forums and the devs said at that time that they categorically did not want to reward people for not playing the game. I wish I could find that post, but it's probably long since eaten by the forum monster. Imagine my surprise when Day Jobs included both mission complete XP bonuses and On Patrol XP (ie, rested XP). A pleasant surprise, though!

When asked about his favorite Archetype, Matt mentions his Dominator first. I always did like Positron. ;) Doms are probably my overall favorite too, they just need a bit of work to make them more playable in the 40+ game. Having your primary arbitrarily shut down just isn't fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment