Friday, October 31, 2008

Vote for the Character Contest Finalists

Lots of voting going on right about now, and City of Heroes is no different. Vote for your favorite character in the character contest. Winner gets an awesome rig.

I have some characters that are real contenders for something like this, but I'm not especially competitive and I really didn't like the idea of submitting a character I'm really fond of only to have the judges and CoX public at large reject it. Hmmm. Maybe I am competitive after all. I never do costume contests in game either.

I voted Swiftwing. Great costume, and she's Martial Arts (probably SR but I'm not sure). She'd make a good sidekick for Daemodand. ;)

American Shaman is vaguely unsettling. There's something a bit creepy about draping a native American in the symbols of their conqueror that just seems wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment