Thursday, October 2, 2008

October Calendar Wallpaper Time!

Here's the whole collection of calendar wallpapers, and here's October! As you can see, the Rikti Invasion event ends today. w00t!

Ah, Issue 6! The Issue when I started playing. Found out about the game through word-of-mouth (that's how 99% of people discover it since they don't advertise lol) and the description of a Mastermind making their pets do emotes and talk was enough to get me to sign up. I had just left Galaxies in frustration (IIRC) over the NGE, and City of Villains was a breath of fresh air.

I actually rolled a SS/INV Brute (Satan's Robot-- long since deleted) for my very first character after giving serious consideration to Masterminds and Stalkers. Droid Engineer (Bots/FF MM) was my second character (she's still around, but I rarely ever play her). I'd go on to discover the blue side of the game (it was kind of dissappointing how blueside felt far less polished than redside, but it was the older half of the game after all) and roll one of my favorite characters of all time and my first 50, Daemodand (MA/SR/WN Scrapper).

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment