Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Character Deletions, Vet Rewards and New Slots

It was time for some "spring cleaning" on my home server of Virtue. I went over my alts and determined which ones I just didn't like playing to free up the slots. Carterium (Fiery/Fiery Dominator), Sepia Tone (WP/SS Tanker), Red House (Axe/SR Brute) and Zorngeist (Dark/Dark Brute) were the casualties. I do plan on rerolling the Fiery Dom at some point in the future, but there's just other Doms I'd rather be playing right now. I really, really want a Super Reflexes Brute, but the primaries make it kinda hard to roll one I like (and I don't want to be playing 2 Super Strength Brutes). I might roll Stone/SR.

The vet rewards were a bit of a disappointment this time around. A Supergroup Base teleport power, comic book cover poster base decorations and additional level 15 character titles. Very "meh!"

On the bright side, I also got an additional character slot! Spent it on Virtue, of course (I really like that server).

No comments:

Post a Comment