Saturday, September 6, 2008

Additional Lineup Changes

Well, Olden Archer is no more. TA/A Defenders have a very high cool factor, but they just aren't for me.

In his place we have my latest alt The Star-Spangled Basher! He's an inversion of the classic patriotic Tanker; a very unpatriotic SS/WP Brute. He does and says the kinds of things a classic silver-age superhero might, but with an evil twist (e.g. "How can I help you, citizen?" becomes "What crime can I help you commit, citizen?" and "I'm going to turn you in to the proper authorities!" becomes "I'm going to take your head in to the proper authorities!")

He's already passed the giggle test. I love Super Strength, and this is my first serious run at Willpower. And yes, I love self-rezes, especially the one Willpower has (90 seconds of +21% ToHit, +28% Damage and +100% Recharge? Sign me up!) Aw, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment