Saturday, September 6, 2008

Change In My Character Lineup

Imaginative Imelda is out once again (this is her second deletion; I doubt I'll ever reroll her as she was an Ill/TA Controller), and the slot went to my latest Brute, Fury Flames (Fiery/Fiery). He's the Praetorian version of my Hero Scrapper Funky Flames (Fiery/Fiery/Dark).

The idea behind Fury Flames is that he transplanted his brain into an android body, and it is the android body that has the Fiery super powers. This is meant to symbolize how he's left his humanity behind. This contrasts with Funky Flames. He gets his powers from daily applications of chemicals in the form of "Smell That Funk!" cologne (well it was meant to be a cologne, but things kinda went pear-shaped. You know how it is with Super Science lol).

I also want to roll Willpower and Super Reflexes Brutes. I think I'll go with SS/WP and EM/SR. Stone/Invulnerability will eventually get rolled, too. I have a really great concept for the SS/WP.

No comments:

Post a Comment