Friday, November 7, 2008

My Live PvP Score vs. New Test PvP Score

Elusivity is working beautifully! People can still hit me often enough to kill me, but I've got a real chance at survival 1 on 1 now. The Scores:

Live: 2.5 rep per death
Test: 7 rep per death

I don't feel like I have to rely on Elude all the time to survive, and it's a wonderful feeling. Now I can save it for when I'm outnumbered or my health gets to 50%.

*tears well up*

I'm so proud! My Daemo is all grow'd up! :)

And Super Strength no longer hits me 78% of the time. Depending on slotting and bonuses, I noticed it was hitting (outside of Elude) anywhere from 30% of the time to 50% of the time. I consider this very acceptable, though I reiterate Rage must get the same treatment Focused Accuracy got (nobody needs that much ToHit 100% of the time in PvE, and in PvP it's still unfair compared to powers like Buildup which get the same bonus Rage does but only for 10 seconds.)

All SR needs now is Elusivity of the Psi type. About 25% or so should do it. This is because Dominate still hits me 95% of the time (that is to say, I'm completely helpless against it). I can Taunt Forts left and right now, but all I can do is force the stalemate with Taunt. To get close enough to kill them I still have to expose myself to that 95% hit rate (which is suicide).

No comments:

Post a Comment