Sunday, November 30, 2008

Castle Hints at Further Invulnerability Buff

I spent the better part of two days running various numbers and options early last week. Invulnerability is fine in the up front damage dept. Human Beings post illuminates a potential need for some regeneration increase (something I am considering; although I'm thinking less about straight up regen and more about a small +Health in RPD) and really, that's about it.
If you ask me, Invulnerability is just fine.  Where the set looks weak is on Scrappers.  This is likely due to Scrapper primaries not offering the mitigation of Tanker/Brute primaries as well as Scrappers having fewer Hit Points than either Brutes or Tanks.

I'm a big fan of the set, it's one of my favorites.  I can't stand it on Scrappers though.  Scrappers have a very, very rough early game with that set.  But on a Tank or Brute, it's just fine.  Better than fine.

But, it's getting another small boost looks like.  I just hope it doesn't get boosted until it's on par with the clearly-overpowered Willpower.  And Willpower needs a nerf.  It seriously does.

No comments:

Post a Comment