Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday Sale Extended & My Black Friday Purchases

The Black Friday Sale has been extended to December 1st (December 5th for the VIP Starter Pack special)! Same deal as before, but Numina's Convalescence will go up sometime after the sale (at sale price) when the bug it has is fixed. Until then, get those LoTG +Global Recharge Paragon Store Origins (PSOs)!

And speaking of LoTG globals, I bought ten of them. My reasoning is that not only are they highly useful, they also offer something IO LoTG globals don't: the Defense value scales with your level. Sure, you can get minimum level IO LoTG +Recharges for exemplaring and leveling, but the Defense enhancement will always stay small. With the PSO version of LoTG +Recharge, the value scales to improve as you go up in level. That's a big advantage on one of the most handy enhancements in the game, and that's worth paying for in my opinion.

I'll be recycling them down to leveling alts when a currently-equipped character hits 50 (I don't do much exemplaring). Ten means I can have two leveling alts each outfitted with the maximum of five LoTG +Recharges. At 50 they'll be replaced by IO LoTG +Recharges and handed down.

Quite a few people are buying them. They're worth every one of the 113 points you'll spend.

Discuss the Black Friday Sale extension at the official forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment