Thursday, May 7, 2009

Purple Drop!

I was getting some play time in with my 50 Bane when I noticed a Purple Recipe (pet triple) dropped.

I've been moving away from running MArcs with characters I'm trying to earn Inf on. You just get a lot more of everything (especially Purples) when you run standard content rather than MArcs. MArcs I think will end up being just for when I really need a change of pace, hear about a really good MArc, or run fully IOed characters on (the ones for which Inf no longer matters).

I love my Bane, but boy Banes really are squishy to an unreasonable degree. Took a defeat or two today that I had zero chance to avoid (Health at 90% then in 1 second flat dead). I hope something is done about that (I vote for a damage output increase; if we're going to have squishy Banes, let them put out Blaster-esque levels of damage, or give us the 20 second Placate back).

No comments:

Post a Comment