Thursday, May 28, 2009

Initial Issue 15 Impressions

My hopes were pinned on the Vines set being cool, and the Dom changes coming along for the ride in I15. Turns out the Vines set is perhaps the worst costume pattern in the game, and the Dom changes aren't coming until I15 hits live.

Lame.

I don't normally do TF/SFs, but the reviews going on for those added in I15 have been almost uniformly negative.

The Mission Architect features are getting rave reviews, as well they should they really are great.

And the "tights sleek" option is now available for boots and gloves. It only took them 5 years to get that one in. I'm happy about it be come on, that should have been there from day 1.

Badge drama. I'm irked to be getting my "Executioner" badge pulled. I found it very appropriate for my Bane.

They say more stuff is going to be added in as beta chugs along. I'm skeptical, but willing to be shown.

Lamest Issue ever? It just might be. So far.

No comments:

Post a Comment