Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dominator Buff Confirmed for I15

On paper, Dominators are my favorite Archetype in the game. I don't roll that many of them because in the end, the play is just too subpar compared to every other Archetype in the game to justify the time spent (though I reiterate I do love them and still want a "complete set" some day).

According to one of the best powers guys in the business Castle, "To that end, I am proposing the following changes to Dominators, effective in the I15 release. The overall effect of these changes will be refocusing the AT from Control primary with Damage as a weak secondary, to effectively giving the Dominator dual primary purposes of Control and Damage. While this sounds unbalancing, it is apparent from how the ATs are being used that this is actually the proper method of addressing the issues of this AT."

Two primaries no waiting. Sounds exciting!

Read it and weep/Venture rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment