Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today's PvP Results: 14 Rep, 2 Defeats

As I try to work more PvP time into my schedule as I rebuild my characters for Issue 13, I got my first live PvP in tonight.  Playing Daemodand in RV, I got 14 Rep and got defeated 2 times.  7 Rep per defeat.  Not bad at all!  I Phased to avoid a third defeat, and I felt kinda bad about it, my opponents earned a kill.  But I have to use the tools the game gives me, you know?  Maybe PS can be either disabled or put on a very, very long timer in PvP zones.

The reports of Energy Melee's death are greatly exaggerated.  I was on the recieving end of a lot of it tonight, and it remains highly effective, especially in the hands of a Stalker.

What I like about how Defense is handled in PvP 2.0 is that I don't feel like I have to live in Elude just to survive.  I save Elude for emergencies/when I'm outnumbered.  I popped it only twice tonight (tried to pop it before my first defeat but as usual was too slow lol; the second defeat came while in Elude...Arachnos Heavy killed me right through it lol).

When I get my builds organized at long last, I'll be PvPing much more often.  It was nothing but fun tonight, even when I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment