Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Double XP Log

Magnaniman, INV/SS Tanker, from level 35 to 37.
Caterbrawler, WP/EN Tanker, from level 18 to 20.
Quinine, SS/SR Brute, from level 12 to 14.

This represents about 3 hours of play time over the 3 days of double XP. I was suffering from CoX fatigue so I didn't get the 6 hours over 3 days I was planning on.

Yes, I'm playing Tankers now. What changed? Patrol XP and dual builds helps tremendously with the lackluster early game Tankers have (lackluster is being kind; it outright stinks and is really unfun. Tankers do mature very nicely though. They're very playable in the mid-to-late game). I build my Tankers as Scrankers, of course. Solo all the way. I can't wait until you can set missions up with full team spawns (Issue 16). That will make Tankers very, very fun! Even solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment